Welcome to Amitkeerti's World

I am a SW Engineer by Profession and a blogger by choice. I am a voracious reader and like to give my opinion about what i read. I try to convery my thoughts in a way that is meaningful and responsible. In my blog you would find me the way I am. I love to write about my take on the Society in general, Finance, day-to-day interesting events, me, inspirational thoughts. More about me as you read my blog.

Name:
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Hound of the Baskerville

Atlast I finished the novel Hound of the Baskerville, by Doyle.
I was told over and over by many people that this is one of the best cases by Sherlock Holmes.
It was indeed a very good novel. A good mystery novel with nice twists and turns.

I also finished Sherlock Holmes's another novel: Valley of fear by Doyle.
But this novel was very boring after the first half. The mystery is solved half way through and the rest of the story is about the details of the valley of Fear, which kind of drags on and on. I was not really impressed by this novel.

Next on my list is Sign of FOur again By Doyle. I am planning to finish the whole of sherlock Holmes.

Simultaneously reading Perry Mason also. I liked the novel : The case of the Deadly Toy. Was very interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free web counter