Welcome to Amitkeerti's World

I am a SW Engineer by Profession and a blogger by choice. I am a voracious reader and like to give my opinion about what i read. I try to convery my thoughts in a way that is meaningful and responsible. In my blog you would find me the way I am. I love to write about my take on the Society in general, Finance, day-to-day interesting events, me, inspirational thoughts. More about me as you read my blog.

Name:
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Body Building : Chest and Biceps

Below video is an excellent compilation of exercises for the chest and biceps. Simply loved the routine.

http://videos.bodybuilding.com/video/65132/ergogenix-quantum-body-method-chest-biceps


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free web counter