Welcome to Amitkeerti's World

I am a SW Engineer by Profession and a blogger by choice. I am a voracious reader and like to give my opinion about what i read. I try to convery my thoughts in a way that is meaningful and responsible. In my blog you would find me the way I am. I love to write about my take on the Society in general, Finance, day-to-day interesting events, me, inspirational thoughts. More about me as you read my blog.

Name:
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India

Friday, May 04, 2007

Fabulous Lunch at Little Italy

Today Subbu gave us farewell lunch at Little Italy on the 100 feet road towards kormangala.

The ambiance of the restaurant is good. But what is worth mentioning is the food. They have really good food. Looked like authentic Italian dishes.

We tried the following:
C1 (forgot the name but this id should be sufficient)
C2 (forgot the name but this id should be sufficient)
Sicilia (Pizza)
M19 (Mexican Dish)
Sphegetti


The best of the lot was C2. Its a very different dish. I had never eaten a dish like this before. Worth trying once.

2 Comments:

Blogger Shreya said...

kya boss! blog n all! coolly written! achcha likha hai bhai. likhte rehna! :)

9:37 PM  
Blogger Shreya said...

oh btw, that last comment was by me - shreya

9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free web counter