Welcome to Amitkeerti's World

I am a SW Engineer by Profession and a blogger by choice. I am a voracious reader and like to give my opinion about what i read. I try to convery my thoughts in a way that is meaningful and responsible. In my blog you would find me the way I am. I love to write about my take on the Society in general, Finance, day-to-day interesting events, me, inspirational thoughts. More about me as you read my blog.

Name:
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Few words for my friend who is getting married

My friend is getting married and i got a chance to look at the picture of the beautiful couple.
I couldn't resist and wrote few lines for him

तमन्ना  ख़ुशी  और  उत्सुक्ता  समेटे  हुए 
वोह हल्की मुस्कान बिन कहे हज़ार बातें केह गई 
माना कि हमें सिर्फ इस तस्वीर का दीदार हुआ 
पर वोः एक तस्वीर ही आप्के दिल कि  ज़ुबान बन गई 

In English:
Tamanna khushi aur utsukta samate huye
woh halki muskaan bin kahe haazar baatein keh gayi
maanaa ki hame sirf is tasveer ka deedar hua
par woh ek tasveer hi aapke dil ki zubaan ban gayi


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free web counter