Welcome to Amitkeerti's World

I am a SW Engineer by Profession and a blogger by choice. I am a voracious reader and like to give my opinion about what i read. I try to convery my thoughts in a way that is meaningful and responsible. In my blog you would find me the way I am. I love to write about my take on the Society in general, Finance, day-to-day interesting events, me, inspirational thoughts. More about me as you read my blog.

Name:
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

What is the connection between Preity Zinta and Md. Ali Jinnah

Stumped right !!!

Well let me enlighten you with the facts :)
Preity Zinta's ahem ahem what should I say... close friend Ness Wadia is the Great Grand Son of Md. Ali Jinnah !!

Ness Wadia's father Nusli wadia was born to Dina Wadia (Dina Jinnah). And Dina was the only daughter of Md. Ali Jinnah.

So Ness's father nusli was the only Grandson of Md. Ali Jinna and in that sense Ness and his brother Jeh are the only great grand sons of Md. Ali Jinnah.

So Preity Zinta is.... :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woot ?!

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free web counter