Welcome to Amitkeerti's World

I am a SW Engineer by Profession and a blogger by choice. I am a voracious reader and like to give my opinion about what i read. I try to convery my thoughts in a way that is meaningful and responsible. In my blog you would find me the way I am. I love to write about my take on the Society in general, Finance, day-to-day interesting events, me, inspirational thoughts. More about me as you read my blog.

Name:
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India

Monday, October 20, 2008

Movies that I watched recently

Kidnap:
Saw this movie with okey dokey expection (after going through) the review and still was disappointed.
The single most reason why I was disappointed was that this was a duplicate of Zinda with the same Protagonist. Only the villan changes. What a pity.
I had adored Zinda for its story (probably it is a copy of a korean movie but who cares I had not seen the korean movie). But Once we have seen a similar movie we cannot watch another movie which is so similar to the other.

My rating : * *


Drona:
What do I say. Zzzzz Zzzzz
Halfway through the movie I got so bored that I dozed of and I had to be woken up couple of times...
How on earth can I imagine Abhishek as a Superhero !!! No Way.
And above all the story was simply boring. After a point it started to look ridiculous and the ending was very damp.

My Rating : * *

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free web counter