Welcome to Amitkeerti's World

I am a SW Engineer by Profession and a blogger by choice. I am a voracious reader and like to give my opinion about what i read. I try to convery my thoughts in a way that is meaningful and responsible. In my blog you would find me the way I am. I love to write about my take on the Society in general, Finance, day-to-day interesting events, me, inspirational thoughts. More about me as you read my blog.

Name:
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Subprime Crisis made simple: Tutorial on the Mess

I have been reading about the subprime crisis on various websites and newspapers.
But the Best explanation of the whole fiasco, by far, is exlained in the below blog.

The whole mess is explained in a very simple and detailed fashion in the following links:

http://greatbong.net/2008/10/01/the-great-wall-street-meltdown-part-1/
http://greatbong.net/2008/10/05/the-great-wall-street-meltdown-part-2/

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free web counter