Welcome to Amitkeerti's World

I am a SW Engineer by Profession and a blogger by choice. I am a voracious reader and like to give my opinion about what i read. I try to convery my thoughts in a way that is meaningful and responsible. In my blog you would find me the way I am. I love to write about my take on the Society in general, Finance, day-to-day interesting events, me, inspirational thoughts. More about me as you read my blog.

Name:
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

From the land of white elephants: Going back to bangalore

After 2 weeks on intense discussion in Beijing, I am finally heading back to bangalore.
Currently in the Business Lounge of the Thai Airways in bangkok nibbling on the sandwitch and gulping the pineapple juice.
My flight would leave for Bangalore in another 2 hours. Had a transit of about 9 hours in bangkok. Took this opportunity to browse, Read newspapers, hog on all the dishes :) and continue on my novel "The Fist of God" by Fredrick Forsyth. An interesting and absorbing novel. After reading his novel Icon I have fallen in love with his style of narration. more on the novel later...

Its around 7:30 PM bangkok time and I am feeling very very sleepy. Did not sleep one bit yesterday as I had a flight at 8:30 in the morning and I am damn sure I would have fallen asleep in the room in china. So as I did the last time, I sat all night in my room. Am waiting for the flight so that I can doze of there. I should be back in bangalore by 11:30 India time.

So She She beijing and Bangkok. Hope to visit again (in the heart of hearts I do miss Beijing and Phirk Thai at Holiday Inn Lido Beijing :))) )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free web counter