Welcome to Amitkeerti's World

I am a SW Engineer by Profession and a blogger by choice. I am a voracious reader and like to give my opinion about what i read. I try to convery my thoughts in a way that is meaningful and responsible. In my blog you would find me the way I am. I love to write about my take on the Society in general, Finance, day-to-day interesting events, me, inspirational thoughts. More about me as you read my blog.

Name:
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Home Theater System : Sony

I was going through different home theater systems from sony available in India.

Out of the lot the 3 which are worth buying are:
(1) DAV-Dz870W
(2) DAV-DZ777
(3) DAV-IS10

(1) DAV-Dz870W is a wireless Home Theater System. It has a total RMS output of 1000W
It costs Rs 40,000
link: http://www.sony.co.in/product/dav-dz870w

(2) DAV-DZ777 has almost all the features of DAV-Dz870W. The only major difference is that DAV-DZ777 is not wireless.
It has a total RMS output of 1000W
It costs Rs 30,000
link: http://www.sony.co.in/product/dav-dz777

(3) DAV-IS10does not have many features. Its claim to fame is its tiny speakers.
It has a total RMS output of 500W
It costs Rs 40,000
link: http://www.sony.co.in/product/dav-is10


My vote goes to DAV-DZ777.


Only limitation of DAV-DZ777 Compared to DAV-Dz870W, it is Not wireles.
Only limitation of DAV-DZ777 compared to DAV-IS10 is that the speakers are big.

But the price difference is 20%. So if we get an excellent product at 20% cheaper cost why not go for it ?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free web counter