Welcome to Amitkeerti's World

I am a SW Engineer by Profession and a blogger by choice. I am a voracious reader and like to give my opinion about what i read. I try to convery my thoughts in a way that is meaningful and responsible. In my blog you would find me the way I am. I love to write about my take on the Society in general, Finance, day-to-day interesting events, me, inspirational thoughts. More about me as you read my blog.

Name:
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India

Thursday, December 04, 2008

Movie : Catch22

I was watching this movie called catch22

This is a story about


http://www.tv-links.eu/movies/Catch-22_2824/

I would rate it as one of those hillarous movies that every one should watch. There is some explicit content inbeteen for about couple of minutes..


This is one of those Golmaal (Amol Palekar's Golmal) and Angoor kind of movie. I could not stop laughing...

Rating : * * * * (4 stars)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free web counter