Welcome to Amitkeerti's World

I am a SW Engineer by Profession and a blogger by choice. I am a voracious reader and like to give my opinion about what i read. I try to convery my thoughts in a way that is meaningful and responsible. In my blog you would find me the way I am. I love to write about my take on the Society in general, Finance, day-to-day interesting events, me, inspirational thoughts. More about me as you read my blog.

Name:
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India

Saturday, August 04, 2018

Amazing Medley of Kishore Kumar

I was sifting through youtube and found this beautiful medley of Kishore Kumar songs. I was totally bowled out...

Babu Samjho ishare...
Mere Saamne wali khidiki mein...
Roop tera mastana pyar mera deewana...
Aa chal ke tujhe main leke chaloon...
Dil kya kare...
Neele Neele ambar par chand jab aaye...
Yeh shaam masatani madhosh kiye jaaye...
Jai Jai shiv shankar...
Gaata Rahe mera dil tu hi meri manzil
Meet na mila re man ka
O Maajhi Rey...
Tere Mere Milin ki yeh Raina
Ek Ajnabi Harina se...
Mere Sapno ki Rani...
Chod do aanchal zamana kya kahega...
Keh doon tumhe Ya chup rahoon...
Dekha na hai re socha na hai re...
Pyar diwana hota hai mastana hota hai
Raat kali ek khwaab mein aayi...
Maana Janab ne pukara nahin...
Ye dil na hota bechara...
Hum the who thi....
Rimjhim gire saawan...
Zindagi ek safar hai suhana...
and many more....

Link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCuH1zTQNHM


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free web counter