Welcome to Amitkeerti's World

I am a SW Engineer by Profession and a blogger by choice. I am a voracious reader and like to give my opinion about what i read. I try to convery my thoughts in a way that is meaningful and responsible. In my blog you would find me the way I am. I love to write about my take on the Society in general, Finance, day-to-day interesting events, me, inspirational thoughts. More about me as you read my blog.

Name:
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India

Friday, August 17, 2007

Voice of India - My Pick

Call it intution or guessing I feel the following will be the top 4 in VOice of India:

(1) Harshit
(2) Priyani
(3) Ishmit
(4) Toshi

I have a feeling that Toshi will be voted out at this point, and the final 3 will be:
(1) Harshit
(2) Priyani
(3) Ishmit


After this either Priyani or Ishmit will be voted out.

And the Voice Of India will be Harshit.

I have 2 reasons why I feel Harshit will win:
(1) Perfect voice
(2) X factor

Only thing he needs to improve: Smile once in a while and show the josh.

So my bet is Harshit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free web counter