Welcome to Amitkeerti's World

I am a SW Engineer by Profession and a blogger by choice. I am a voracious reader and like to give my opinion about what i read. I try to convery my thoughts in a way that is meaningful and responsible. In my blog you would find me the way I am. I love to write about my take on the Society in general, Finance, day-to-day interesting events, me, inspirational thoughts. More about me as you read my blog.

Name:
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India

Thursday, December 25, 2008

TED : Most Expensive Items

We always wonder what it is to own or use the most expensive items that humanity has ever produced.

Benjamin Wallace a journalist and a writer does just that and entices us with a video about the most expensive items...
He likes some of them and finds the others worth less...

Benjamin reviews the Kapi Luwak (costliest coffee), Bugati Car, Most expensive bed (supposedly owned by Tom Cruise), Most expensive Jeans, most expensive beef (Kobe beef), most expensive Golf club, Most expensive Soap, Most expensive wine, 1947 cheval blanc (supposedly the best wine).

http://www.ted.com/index.php/talks/benjamin_wallace_on_the_price_of_happiness.html

The video concludes on an interesting note.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free web counter