Welcome to Amitkeerti's World

I am a SW Engineer by Profession and a blogger by choice. I am a voracious reader and like to give my opinion about what i read. I try to convery my thoughts in a way that is meaningful and responsible. In my blog you would find me the way I am. I love to write about my take on the Society in general, Finance, day-to-day interesting events, me, inspirational thoughts. More about me as you read my blog.

Name:
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

6 Pack Tips from a fellow six packer

here are some tips for a 6 pack. This advice comes from a six packer himself (not me guys!! I am a six flabbier !!)

========================================
Tweet 1: six pack more to do with diet than exercise alone. u need to be very disciplined. 30 to 40 days...they will start to show.

Tweet 2: exercise regimen: 4 times a week..30 mins do a weights or any exercise which makes u sweat. no rice or bread at all with food. grilled food

Tweet 3: lots of water. no alochol if u do..then exercise 50 mins. no music & wasting time during exercise. just do it like a job...push urself.

Tweet 4: no desserts ice creams or colas. no food in between meals like chips etc. singlehandedly try & bring the junk food industry to closure ha ha

Tweet 5: i do a 100 push ups at peak of work out & 60 pull ups. when i start i can only do 5 push ups & 1 pull up. it just happens if u r regular

Tweet 6: last tip promise. 2 litres of water.boiled or grilled food.its quite tasty. think thin. age is not an issue. dont follow quick fix diets
========================================

Source: http://movies.rediff.com/slide-show/2010/mar/23/slide-show-1-the-bollywood-tweet-diary.htm#contentTop

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free web counter