Welcome to Amitkeerti's World

I am a SW Engineer by Profession and a blogger by choice. I am a voracious reader and like to give my opinion about what i read. I try to convery my thoughts in a way that is meaningful and responsible. In my blog you would find me the way I am. I love to write about my take on the Society in general, Finance, day-to-day interesting events, me, inspirational thoughts. More about me as you read my blog.

Name:
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Europe Gold Holdings



Below is a graph of Central Bank Gold holdings by various Europian Countries. The graph shows the various countries stacked up year wise.
Interesting to see that Swiss have reduced their gold holding over the past 10 years. Most of the Europian nationals (like Germany, Italy) have maintained their gold holdings.

You can find the Graph at: http://www.financialsense.com/fsu/editorials/ash/2009/images/0723_clip_image002.gif

Attaching the image to this post.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free web counter