Welcome to Amitkeerti's World

I am a SW Engineer by Profession and a blogger by choice. I am a voracious reader and like to give my opinion about what i read. I try to convery my thoughts in a way that is meaningful and responsible. In my blog you would find me the way I am. I love to write about my take on the Society in general, Finance, day-to-day interesting events, me, inspirational thoughts. More about me as you read my blog.

Name:
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Movie : Hindi : Barah AAna



Cast : Naseeruddin Shah, Vijay Raaz, Arjun Mathur, Tannishtha Chatterjee, Violante Placido, Benjamin Gilani

Barah Aana is the story of 3 people, a watchman (Vijay Raaz), A driver(Naseeruddin Shah) and a Waiter (Arjun Mathur).
Naseer is a driver of Mr Mehta (Benjamin Gilani). Vijay Raaz is the watchman of an apartment and Arjun works as a waiter in a coffee shop.

Mr. Mehta is sympathetic to Naseer, but not his wife (Mrs. Mehta). She is an irritated soul and is very unhappy with Naseer. She has problem with Naseer's driving, his boby odor, his mannerisms. She keeps complaining.
Vijay has a problem with the inmates of the apartment complex. The current secretary of the complex takes a dig at the previous one and vijay is dragged into it. Other people ask him to do their petty work. Vijay is on the verge of an outburst. On top of that his son is not keeping well and he has to send money home but he does not have any money.
Arjun has a relatively simpler life. Has a regular job. An English lady keeps coming to the coffee shop every other day and asks for Arjun. Arjun starts to like the lady. In the mean time, rani, his neighbor who owns a small shop likes him and tries her best to woo him.
A friek accident involving Vijay results in vijay bringing the accident victim to his home. Naseer, Arjun are taken aback. In the mean time the victim's family thinks that their son has been kidnapped. Vijay gets hold of the phone number of victim's family and tries to call them to inform them about their son's whereabouts. Family memebers think he is the kidnapper and they are ready to settle the matter by paying money. Vijay is confused. But nevertheless he agrees. he had not expected this. He is surprised with his luck. This incident rings a bell in his head. Why not make this their way of living ?
Rest is the story of the movie.

My Impression
=============
Interesting story. But nothing new. You can watch it on your home DVD when you are lazying around on a sunday afternoon.
I would give it 5 out of 10.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free web counter